What is 5HTP?
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is a naturally occurring substance made in the body from the amino acid, tryptophan. It is the precursor to serotonin.
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter; it helps send messages from one part of the brain to another. Serotonin is thought to influence mood and sleep.
Why hello pure 5-HTP+
What hello pure customers have discovered is that our advanced formula incorporates the recommended daily dose of Vitamin B6 in our capsules, which is known to contribute to functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for Vegans
- Gelatine Free
- A natural way to boost serotonin
- Add Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function
- Our most popular product
1-3 capsules per day.
5-HTP should be taken for at least 20 consecutive days. 5-HTP needs to reach a stable concentration in the body in order to be effective.
- Not intended for use by people under the age of 18
- Do not use if inner seal is broken
- Always consult your GP before taking supplements, especially if you take medication, have an existing medical condition or are due to undergo surgery
- This supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease
- Not suitable for pregnant of lactating women
- Please discontinue use and see medical advice in case of adverse reaction
- Foot supplements should be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle and should not replace a balanced, healthy diet
- Keep out reach of children
Take 1-3 capsules per day.